If your ANZSIC industry code is not on this list, you are not eligible for funding through the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two. This list applies to both employing and non-employing businesses in Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
* Regional businesses in these ANZSIC classes may be eligible for a $2,500 grant due to the easing of restrictions in regional Victoria.
# Businesses in these ANZSIC classes may be eligible for a $2,500 grant due to the easing of restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
The Victorian Government’s $371 million Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two will assist eligible small to medium businesses most affected by the restrictions announced on Thursday 27 May 2021 and extended beyond Thursday 3 June 2021.
Eligible businesses with an annual payroll of up to $10 million can receive grants of $2,500 or $5,000.
To be eligible, businesses must:
- be located within Victoria
- operate in an eligible sector listed in the list of eligible ANZSIC classes for this program
- have incurred direct costs because of the restrictions and cannot fully operate remotely
- have an annual Victorian payroll of up to $10 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- have been registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on Thursday 27 May 2021
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at Thursday 27 May 2021
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Employing businesses must also:
- be registered with WorkSafe Victoria
- attest that the business is supporting its workers to access any paid leave entitlements, or that if a person can work from home, to work from home during the circuit breaker action, and supporting their casual workers, where possible
Please contact us via email at Grants@devennypayne.com.au if you would like us to apply for the grant. The sooner we get started with preparing your grant application the sooner you can receive the cashback into your business.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our office on (03) 5366 0700 or send us an email at